To work with our external IT support partners to support the IT network infrastructure, this includes an IP Based Telephone system. To set up and maintain users, computers and other network devices and to support users with general IT, email and phone system queries. To maintain the IT asset register.
To maintain confidential records, issue offer letters and PSOT’s, carry out staff inductions, provide support to supervisors and managers with the recruitment process, staff welfare and disciplinary issues and liaise with our Employment Lawyers where necessary. To maintain and uphold all aspects of our Employee Handbook.
Health & Safety
To work with our external H&S consultants and our Management team and staff to ensure that the business is compliant with all H&S legislation and that our practices and procedures are regularly reviewed and monitored to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors. This will include direct responsibility for the Head Office site, carrying out checks such as emergency lighting, fire alarm drills etc.
To be involved in and provide cover for colleagues for all centraladministrative services including but not limited to:
- Reception, post, procurement of supplies and equipment, building and facilities management, including appointing contractors, meeting and event planning.
- General clerical duties – to including post, photocopying, faxing, and filing of documents; Typing, collation and distribution of correspondence, reports and minutes and the maintenance of confidential records and files.
- Vehicle administration – Maintain records to ensure that vehicles are taxed, MOT’d and serviced in good time, liaising with staff and insurers on vehicle claims.
- Liaise with staff and insurers on claims and other insurance matters and provide ad hoc reporting.
- To assist in the planning of visitor and colleagues’ visits & all aspects of their travel, UK and overseas to include to research, price and book flights, accommodation, and ancillary items in line with budget and travel policy. Provide hospitality for visitors and meetings, including organising lunches and other refreshments.
Various ad-hoc projects and any other duties required to assist in the smooth running of the department.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Products, ideally with basic server/networking skills, Active Directory and Exchange.
- Basic knowledge of employment law and experience in handling confidential HR matters.
- Ideally a qualification in Health and Safety or experience working in H&S and
developing and maintaining good records and monitoring systems.
- Good verbal and written communications with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A full driving licence is essential
- Be honest and trustworthy and be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Be flexible and have the ability to multi-task and deal with a number of issues from various disciplines and people at the same time.
- Possess awareness of the needs and sensitivities of others.
- Have a “can do” attitude and a natural inclination for self-improvement, process improvement and the desire to help and support colleagues.
The areas that will set you apart will be your experience and knowledge of at least two of the key areas of IT, HR or Health and Safety.